Bahrain Property Report - Market in Mintues
- The new Bahrain International Airport opened in January 2021.
- The International Monetary Fund (IMF) have forecasted the GDP growth rate at 2.3% y-o-y subject to the post-pandemic global economic recovery.
- The Economic Development Board announced foreign direct investment into Bahrain reached BD330 million during 2020.
- RERA and the SLRB reported a decline of 11% in the volume of real estate transactions for 2020.
- A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed in January 2021 by the Industry, Commerce and Tourism Ministry to establish an American Trade Zone.
- Non-oil trade carried out with Saudi, increased by 43% y-o-y in Q3 2020.
To read the full report CLICK HERE